ORAFOL manufacturers 651 vinyl, which the most popular vinyl in the craft and DIY market and is widely used by professional decal and sign makers. The vinyl is famous for its durability, versatility, and vast range of colors. People use ORACAL 651 Vinyl to create custom decals, labels, signs, and other decorative elements for personal and commercial projects since it can adhere to a variety of surfaces.
Crafting hobbyists and small businesses often use ORACAL 651 because it allows them to create decals, signs, and many other items. Most colors have an outdoor durability rating of up to 6 years, so it is suitable for many applications, such as wine glass decoration, boat lettering, and retail store signage. ORACAL 651 is one of the most used adhesive vinyl products globally, thanks to its extensive color selection.
ORAFOL manufactures ORACAL 651 Vinyl, and it meets high-quality standards. Anyone looking to create custom projects on wood, metal, glass, plastic, and other surfaces will benefit from this product. Vinyl is an excellent option for adding a personal touch to home decor, creating custom decals and signs for businesses, and engaging in DIY projects due to its durability and versatility. In conclusion, ORACAL 651 Vinyl is a versatile, high-quality adhesive vinyl product that offers excellent value for money.
Technical Data for ORACAL 651 Vinyl:
- Applications: Medium-term indoor and outdoor lettering, marking and decoration
- Thickness: 2.5 mil
- Durability: Up to 6 years for colors except Metallics (4 years) and Brilliant Blue (3 years)
- Release Liner (backing): 84# custom silicone coated paper with special release characteristics that provide excellent weeding and release values. Customized blue silicone paper liner for matte and gloss white provides superior contrast for weeding.
- Adhesive: Clear, solvent-based, permanent adhesive
- Colors: Available in 60 gloss colors plus transparent, matte white and matte black
651, ORAFOL, and ORACAL, ORAMASK, ORAGUARD, and ORATAPE are registered trademarks of ORAFOL Europe GmbH.